Alorica IT Project Manager in Virtual, United States
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Develop and implement initiatives and manage all aspects of project deployment through creating detailed project plans and facilitating communication with internal and external project team members.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Provide project management skills to develop and implement strategic initiatives through participating in all aspects of project deployment including product research, vendor interviewing and contracting and testing utilizing broad knowledge obtained through experience
• Assemble project teams and create project plans to detail the steps to implement initiatives including developing a project schedule to ensure a timely delivery and determining appropriate resources.
• Perform periodic cost and productivity analysis of project plans to ensure adherence to established budgets and timelines.
• Act as a liaison between team members and functional area management requesting the project
• Communicate with cross functional project team members and internal and external management regarding the current project initiatives and to gather feedback on new initiatives and interests. Obtain guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
• Participate in corporate driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices.
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Participate in establishing, organizing, and implementing short and long range goals, objectives, and policies and procedures.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other projects and duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
• 2 to 3 years planning and/or management experience required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with Clients, Consumers, Co-workers, and/or Key Contacts
• Ability to be a strategic thinker and a good facilitator.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Frequently work in an office environment but occasional non-standard workplaces
• Usually work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends
• Occasional work outside of normal working conditions and traditional office environment
• Occasional travel domestically and/or internationally (25-50%)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.