Alorica Quality Analyst in Tucson, Arizona
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB
SUMMARY Under General supervision, conducts audits, analyzes reports and communicates quality trends, variances, strategies and provides coaching feedback relative to both quality scans and CSAT surveys.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Provides complete, accurate and timely entry of data into a database system.
• Checks accuracy and relevance of input and output data.
• Reports on information contained in the database to internal clients, according to a standard format.
• Performs data analysis, including evaluating data to determine whether or not the data is valid, and identify patterns and trends based on a variety of quality control procedures.
• Produces standard and ad hoc reports based on data contained in a database.
• Pulls coaching/transaction metrics weekly and provides to the client
• Extracts and analyzes information from multiple databases and sources
• Retrieves and forwards client’s coaching feedback to appropriate resources
• Follows up to see coaching has occurred and does manual reporting back to the databases, when applicable
• Responds to requests or questions on interpretation or reporting of data contained in a database.
• Attends weekly client calls and various other related meetings.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Minimum Education and Experience:*
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent educational degree
• Experience collecting, organizing and analyzing data, including generating reports and using spreadsheet applications
• Experience in call center data management and/or auditing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of assigned client program
• Complete knowledge of client, and quality terminology to ensure accurate reporting of statistics
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills are required.
• Significant knowledge working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
• Aptitude for mathematical thinking and analysis
• Ability to effectively organize work and priorities against deadlines
• Precise and detail-oriented
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with persons from other areas
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Constant work in a climate-controlled call center environment
- Physical Demands:*
• Frequent use of a computer and other office related equipment
• Constant repetitive use of hands and fingers
• Extended periods of sitting
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.