Alorica Sr. Client Services Manager in Simpsonville, South Carolina
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs leadership direction overseeing daily aspects of a client program (s) at a call center and the work of Client Service Managers overseeing 25 – 35+ subordinate personnel. This position may report directly to the Client Services Director, based on the account and client needs.
• Provides leadership and management of teleservices program (s) ensuring Client retention, satisfaction and growth of existing Accounts.
• Oversees the coordination, monitoring and tracking of deliverables to ensure legendary service delivery to the Client Company(s).
• Serves as a major point of contact for client and acts as client advocate.
• Ensures the maintenance of positive relationships with clients and all internal departments to deliver service as outlined in the program objectives.
• Offers solutions to enhance Client performance expand the services provided and grow account revenue.
• Works directly with Operations to document business requirements, KPIs/metrics and program set-up features to meet client's specifications.
• Conducts daily/regular internal meetings with subordinate personnel to review Teleservices performance.
• Partners with Operations to develop staffing needs and weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule.
• Identifies and communicates processes to continually enhance the quality of services to clients as well as improvements to productivity and business/client financial goals.
• Assists in the management of internal financial forecasting requirements for their individual program(s) or in support of other Team Members.
• Works with Client Services management to handle any concerns, problems, and/or objections the client may have relating to the planned program and the associated business objectives.
• Ensures timely delivery of accurate client activity reports.
• Conducts regular Client Satisfaction Surveys and evaluations (informal and formal).
• Manages startup of new program campaigns or expansion of client work.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Implements best practice methodology to ensure team is following the most effective business operations approaches
• May be involved in the negotiations of contract terms for Client relationships.
• May communicate/participate in daily Monthly and Quarterly business review sessions with Clients.
• May be called upon to suggest balances of resources across functional departments to meet client specifications and internal financial goals.
• May be asked to participate in Client entertainment and business travel (to client sites) on regular basis for client meetings and operational reviews.
• May be called upon to develops and maintain relationship as a point of Client contact for internal and external information.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business,
marketing, communications, retail management, a related field
• 5 – 8 years of experience in teleservices client service operations environment
• Some experience in project management/client management and familiarity with contact center technology solutions/applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills.
• Direct marketing knowledge desired.
• Project management skills with ability to manage numerous programs requiring extreme attention to detail.
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution.
• Ability to travel domestically
• Willing to work overtime
• Constant sedentary work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment
• Occasional travel and work outside of normal working conditions may be required.
• Must be able to work in a call center environment
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.