Alorica HR Administrative Assistant in Rockford, Illinois
Remote/Work at home, must reside in the Chicago area
HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The Administrative Assistant role requires demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate administrative tasks related to recruiting and hiring/onboarding processes.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a large BPO environment. Numerous priorities must be handled quickly and efficiently during the business day.
Performs paraprofessional, administrative work to support the daily Human Resources operations functions for multiple call-center facilities.
The position will support a talent acquisition team consisting of a Vice President and several Directors who work within high volume, exempt and executive level recruiting environments. The team is responsible for talent acquisition activities within multiple lines of business that are positioned across the United States. The team is tasked with hiring successfully and efficiently with a diverse environment.
The Administrative Assistant will oversee multiple administrative processes and have elevated levels of communication with internal and external leadership and client interaction.
Attention to detail and an elevated level of customer service is required.
Support to the HR/Recruiting team will include scheduling, new hire provisioning, travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, conference calls and will help support the team’s social media presence for recruiting efforts.
· Performs general clerical, administrative duties such travel arrangements, onboarding, provisioning, scheduling, report generation, meeting minutes, etc.
· Ensures all employee files are accurate and up to date
· Coordinates reminders and notifications to managers regarding performance appraisals for staff
· Provides assistance and presentations to team members as needed
· Assists in coordination of employee functions
· Ensures and maintains accurate information in Oracle HRIS database
· Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills.
· Adheres to all company policy and legal compliance guidelines.
· The Administrative Assistant will be a “go to” person for the VP of Talent Acquisition for all administrative tasks.
· 2-3 years of administrative support experience, Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred.
· Strong computer skills and comfort level working with a variety of computer systems.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining superior quality of work.
· General knowledge and/or experience working with Oracle.
· Ability to organize and manage office environment effectively.
· Experience working with general office equipment, to include computer software (MS Office), telephone, calculator, etc.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
· Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information.
_ Minimum Education and Experience: _
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
Some experience (1+ years) in human resources
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.