Alorica Marketing Specialist in Rochester, New York
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for working with the marketing team to implement effective integrated marketing campaigns to include recruiting, sales, web, public relations and social. Work with Creative, PR, Digital, Social and Internal Clients to collaborate, identify, design and implement effective and engaging solutions.
• Act as the voice of the brand in all that you do.
• Deliver all project on strategy, on time and on budget.
• Implement targeted marketing campaigns and events with Marketing, Recruiting and Operations team management.
• Execute all recruiting and marketing content development requests including collateral, flyers, advertising, promotional material, social, web, and direct.
• Work with outside vendors to develop best-in-class print and promo product processes for inter-department teams delivering orders on time and on budget.
• Monitor and report on qualitative and quantitative success metrics and optimize performance.
• Post, manage and monitor social media page for company’s foundation.
• Manage and maintain monthly website and social media reporting including: formatting into easy-to-ready format, build charts showing growth or comparisons, building tracking URLs and set up conversion events in Google Analytics Website and Social Media reporting.
• Work with the Director of Marketing on the annual Marketing plan including market analysis, competitive analysis, target audience segments and messaging and metrics and oversee all tactics from concept to completion.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications or related
• Two years’ brand marketing communications experience (internal or agency)
• Strong project management experience including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and execute quickly while still following best practices in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
• Exceptional collaboration, team work and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to tailor communication style to audience; excellent grammar, proofreading and editing skills
• Work performed in a climate-controlled corporate office
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.