Alorica Employee Relations Investigator in Plano, Texas
Responsible for supporting Employee Relations function throughout the organization, with a primary focus on investigating mid to high level Employee Relations concerns, and acts a resource to field HR Operations for Employee Relations.
- Job Functions*
Investigates complex ER issues within assigned geographic region
Acts as point of contact for Employee Relations issues within assigned geographical region
Partners with Field HR on action plans for improving Employee Relations
Key Job Responsibilities*
Investigates mid to high level Employee Relations concerns received through site HR or employee ethics hotline within assigned region, including, but not limited to sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, etc.
Provides timely investigation summaries for all completed investigations
Conducts employee relations risk assessments and provides actionable feedback
Communicates regularly with ER Manager and Director of ER regarding pending investigations
May assist in conducting training and coaching of managers on Employee Relations for all completed investigations
Communicates status of all Employee Relations investigations to Employee Relations and Compliance Coordinator for tracking
Partners with field HR Regional Managers / Directors to provide counsel and facilitate prompt and effective resolution of workplace conflict to address issues for employees and managers in a manner consistent with Alorica’s policies
Regularly communicates Employee Relations activity updates and trends to field HR Regional Managers / Directors and makes recommendations to implement improved processes
Maintains accurate, confidential records regarding all investigations
Interacts with field HR and HR Business Partners to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and engagement
Partner with legal in conducting investigations, researching policies/ practices, creating and gathering appropriate documentation, and making recommendations
Develops effective relationships with Business Partners to promote good employee relations throughout the organization
Other Related Duties*
Participates in projects performed by the Employee Relations department, as necessary
Supports other Employee Relations investigators in times of high volume case load
Minimum Education and Experience:* **
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and/or 5-7 years’ experience in Employee Relations, Investigations (harassment, discrimination, leave, accommodations, etc,), employment law, disciplinary actions; Master’s preferred.
· Performance management (including Performance Improvement Plans and Coaching plans), policy interpretation and investigations.
· PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and interpret facts.
· Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
· Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information
· Ability to use independent judgment to make decisions
· Fully efficient in MS Office
· Must be able to travel up to 25% within assigned region