Alorica Talent Acquisition Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for building business relationships with assigned client business groups across multiple geographies. Perform as an exemplary role model and accomplish functions including workforce planning process, methodology and recommend changes and efficiencies for process improvement.
• Source, qualify, and present a solid, diverse slate of candidates for every open position to which you are assigned
• Supervise the quality of work, productivity and effectiveness of other members of the Corporate Recruiting Team
• Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws and company policies regarding all talent acquisition responsibilities
• Review opportunities for leveraging resumes with other recruiters (cross references)
• Manage aligned requisitions regarding aging and metrics to fill
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the business segment strategic resource objectives and the functional areas.
• Participate with management and leadership teams in developing talent resource objectives
• With direction from their leader, develop innovative sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates
• Ensure all new employee onboarding processes compliant with company policies
• Manage the performance of individual recruiters and the entire team against established performance goals and metrics
• Adhere to 100% compliance for all regulations and laws
• Negotiate candidate offers within company guidelines
• Proactively acquire competitive market information to business strategy and consult with hiring managers and leadership teams
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• 5-7+ years in a corporate recruiting role focused at all levels on IT, Accounting/Finance, HR, Legal, Communications, etc.
• Two years’ minimum experience in a supervisory role
• Strong experience in MS Office, Outlook, contact management processes, applicant tracking systems and Taleo system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Customer service oriented with exceptional communication and client anticipation skills
• Ability to assess skills, behaviors, traits and attributes of positions
• Ability to articulate job scope for ongoing and newly created strategic positions to advance the company’s strategic goals; ability to focus on metrics to improve service delivery
• Ability to develop, standardize, gain approval and implement hiring profiles and interview guides at sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection levels
• Demonstrate market intelligence of both industry and organization
• Demonstrate ability to influence across a matrix of business, HR, Legal and market constituents
• Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment
• Constant use of a computer and other office related equipment
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
• Frequent walking and traveling throughout call-center
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.