Alorica Treasury Manager in Irvine, California
_Job Function: _
Responsible for managing the global cash management function including management of the offshore treasury shared services center, optimizing the bank structure and process, and streamline the global payment process. The position will report to the Vice President, Corporate Treasurer.
· Act as an expert adviser on transactional banking services and processes. Ensure compliance with all rules and internal controls, policies and procedures related to the organization's cash transactions and processes. Includes administration of all positive pay programs.
· Manage share service center staff to ensure meeting company’s objectives, including planning, training and coaching.
· Administrate the organization's operational banking relationships, including bank reports and scorecards.
· Supervise the bank administration processes for the department, including account inventory, signatory change processes, bank fee analysis and reporting.
· Assess, recommend and implement technologies and systems to enhance the efficiency, visibility and control of Treasury and related operational functions.
· Lead various Treasury projects and initiatives, including but not limited to M&A due diligence and integration, banking service reviews, cash pooling implementations, procedural documentation, and contingency planning
· Manage the monthly Treasury Deck, detailing debt balances, liquidity, financing costs,
· Coordinate payments and transfers for foreign subsidiaries including intercompany funding requests
· Participate in ad hoc projects such as process improvements and reporting
· Analyze monthly account analysis statements to ensure accurate bank service fees, evaluate banking products and services and maintain excellent relationships
· Address escalated issues and create solutions for resolution in a timely manner.
· Identifies areas for improvement and participates in the strategic planning for the department.
· Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury, FP&A/Accounting, Banking or equivalent
· Supervisory responsibility over staff members (performance reviews, hiring, discipline, etc.)
· Able to work independently and demonstrate excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Results oriented with the ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or other professional designation is a plus