Alorica Sr Operations Manager in Humble, Texas
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Performs extensive levels of managing operational performance against client requirements. Responsible for influencing departmental strategy and managing the daily operations of the department business area by anticipating, guiding development of, and implementing required systems, procedures and programs to consistently meet Alorica standards for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Regular supervision is exercised over Team Managers, Senior Team Managers or Operations Managers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Oversees all aspects of team member training and development related to programs and client needs
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the new centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees.
• Manages all financial and budgeting responsibilities of operational support division.
• Oversees performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet client expectations.
• Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies operation.
• Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • Maintain positive, consistent, and effective communications with staff and Senior Leadership teams
• Other Duties as Assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Minimum Education and Experience:*
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
• Extensive experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
• Client advocate with strong customer service skills.
• Ability to coach and develop program management to drive program performance
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution requiring attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate across functional lines.
• Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills.
• Flexibility in hours and days to support program needs
• Work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment or corporate office
• Frequent travel
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.