Alorica Advertising Services Consultant in Fargo, North Dakota
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The Advertising Services Consultant’s primary responsibility is to follow up with customers who have signed up for the client’s advertising services. The Consultant will assist all customers with onboarding and optimizing their accounts to get the best advertising for their money. The Consultant will work with both existing and new prospects to up-sell and cross-sell and to make sure the customer is getting what they paid for. The Consultant will also be responsible for follow up and determine best practices for the account.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. Only the awesome need apply.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Talks to customers over the phone and email to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Works with customers to resolve any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Up-sells to customer upgrades as necessary
• May perform other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account.
• Other duties as assignedJOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Education and Experience:*
• High School degree or GED
• Sales experience
• Customer Service experience
Preferred (not required):
• College degree in business, marketing, or related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Clear articulation of words and phrases
• Good grammar inclusive of subject-verb agreement with limited use of slang
• Good understanding of business acumen
• Ability to ask for, and close a sale
• Understands and can demonstrate importance of building rapport, value based selling
• Ability to learn quickly, understand a variety of product services
• Willingness and ability to adapt to change
• Ability to recognize buying signals
• Computer experience/knowledge and can demonstrate toggling between windows, copy and paste functions as well as minimizing and maximizing windows
- Work Environment:*
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled production floor in a sedentary position
• Constant phone use; constant sitting and/or standing
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.