Alorica Recruiting Assistant- Tucson East in Tucson, Arizona
Talent Acquisition Recruiting Assistant
As an administrative support function, the Recruiting Assistant should demonstrate ability to effectively coordinate administrative tasks related to recruiting and hiring processes. The Recruiting Assistant will support a team of recruiters with the objective of conducting high volume hiring successfully and efficiently. The Recruiting Assistant will oversee multiple administrative processes and have high levels of client (applicant) interaction. Attention to detail and a high level of customer services are required.
• Provide administrative support to the HR/Recruiting team.
• Support local employment advertising and events.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews.
• Administer required documentation; employment applications, pre-employment testing, drug screening and criminal background checks.
• Communicate with applicants, recruiters and hiring managers.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Assist with processing of offer letters and new hire administration.
• Maintain all employment documentation within company policy and legal compliance guidelines.
• 2-3 years of administrative support experience, Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills and comfort level working with a variety of computer systems.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task while maintaining good quality of work.
• Excellent communications skills and a strong level of customer service.