Alorica Helpdesk Team Manager in Lake Mary, Florida
- GET TO KNOW ALORICA*
At Alorica, we only do one thing—make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe.
- JOB SUMMARY*
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to supervise your team of Helpdesk Agents. Your agents are going to be fielding those delightful calls about when the darn thing won’t turn on, won’t turn off or when the screen does that weird blinky thing—and sometimes they’re going to need your help to resolve the issue. So get ready to change into your superhero costume…
You and your team are literally the voice of our client’s brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
- KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES*
The Helpdesk Team Manager’s role is to ensure that Helpdesk agents are properly trained and providing outstanding support during customer interactions. You will:
· Plan and oversee daily activities of the team
· Ensure representatives are properly trained as new products and procedures are released
· Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operations
· Be responsible for achieving established objects and Key Performance metrics that include, but are not limited to, Customer Experience, Warranty Cost, Issue Resolution and Productivity Targets
· Analyze and respond to operational, productivity and/or customer satisfaction data
· Resolve and direct technical and customer satisfaction issues to ensure a quality support environment
· Provide guidance and recommendations that drive results to improve business processes and customer service delivery
- WHY JOIN ALORICA?*
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much—that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.**
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. **
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:**
· Paid training
· Flexible training schedules
· Medical and dental benefits
· Paid time off
· Paid holiday and sick time
· Retirement planning options (401(k))
· Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options—from customer service, training and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed—because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at /our/ best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- JOB REQUIREMENTS*
· 2-4 years of related experience
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Comprehensive customer service skills
· Moderate knowledge of product lines and technical knowledge
· Experience in developing and leading a team to deliver key business results
· Mentoring and coaching
· Regular attendance is essential
· A climate controlled, contact center environment—filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
· Constant usage of phone and computer systems
- Physical Demands*
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.